top of page
Crashed Car

Whether you prefer driving a car or motorcycle, everyone needs auto insurance. Texas law requires you have liability insurance if you are licensed and driving. Liability insurance protects you if you cause an accident and you hurt someone or someone's property.


The minimum requirement by law is at least $30,000 of coverage for injuries per person, up to a total of $60,000 per accident, and $25,000 of coverage for property damage. We call this 30/60/25 coverage. 

Depending on your needs, insurance that only provides coverage for the legal requirement of liability may not be enough for you as it doesn't cover you, your injuries, or your vehicle.


A scenario to consider is if you were to cause an accident that has damages and or injuries exceeding your liability limits. Medical expenses can be high in terrible accidents, easily going past $60,000. If that were the case, the other party could sue you to obtain enough to cover their expenses. A lawsuit can impact a person's entire life. 

Other types of coverages that can offer additional protection include:

  • Comprehensive Coverage: Pays for property damage after an incident that is not accident-related

  • Collision Coverage: Covers damage to your vehicle from a traffic collision.

  • Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury Coverage: Helps pay your expenses when you’ve been hit by someone with no or insufficient insurance

  • Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Property Damage Coverage: Helps cover damages to your property if you’ve been hit by an uninsured or underinsured driver

  • Medical Expense Payments Coverage – Helps you pay for your and your passengers’ medical expenses, regardless of who was found at fault

We highly recommend speaking with someone from our team to determine your needs and options to make sure you and your family are covered. If you already have insurance, we can check your current policy to ensure you have enough coverage.

Auto Insurance

bottom of page